Give in memory to pay homage
An in memoriam (in the memory of) donation is a unique way to make sense of the passing of a loved one. This symbolic gesture helps to commemorate someone close to you while continuing to assert that person’s most deeply-held values, long after their passing.
Why make an in memoriam donation to Oxfam-Québec?
- You can help give meaning to the passing of a special person who believed in the importance of combating poverty and inequality, both within Quebec and all around the world
- You will perpetuate the memory of a person to whom mutual aid, solidarity, and justice were deeply important, by supporting sustainable and practical projects
- You can express your condolences by commemorating a remarkable person
- You will receive a tax receipt regardless of the amount of your donation
- You can become a member of Oxfam-Québec. In doing so, you can help guide the organization’s main directives
How to make an in memoriam donation to Oxfam-Québec
To make a “donation in memory”, you can:
If you wish, Oxfam-Québec can send a card to the family of the person you wish to commemorate with your gift. Simply indicate the family’s name and address when you make your donation.
To go further
Discover projects that change the world
Donate stock market shares
Give a little each month