Deducting a small amount from your salary lets you spread out a charitable donation over multiple pay periods. Also known as a “gift at source” or “payroll deduction donation”, this is a simple way to sustainably support a meaningful cause. This type of gift is suitable for people on a tight budget who dislike filling out forms.
Why make a payroll deduction donation to Oxfam-Québec?
- You will receive your tax credit automatically. At the end of the year, the full amount of my donations to Oxfam-Québec will be noted on my T4 and Relevé 1 tax forms.
- Through your regular gifts, you are sustainably contributing to reducing global inequality.
- You can easily make a difference. Once set up, this amount will be automatically deducted from your paycheque, with no more action required from you.
- Become a member of Oxfam-Québec. In doing so, you can help guide the organization’s main directives.
How to make a payroll deduction donation to Oxfam-Québec
- Choose the amount you wish to donate on each paycheque.
- Ask your employer to contact Oxfam-Québec to arrange the terms and conditions.
- That’s it!
Where can I learn more about payroll deduction donations?
For more information on payroll deduction donations, I can contact Oxfam-Québec directly: